“stand up” Search Results
71 POETS FOUND
- Standish, Harold 13 poems
- Sue Standing, 1 poems
- Pain, Standing in the Silence of Your 35 poems
- Standley, Benjamin 2 poems
- Standal, Silje 1 poems
- Standridge, Brittany 1 poems
- Standerfer, Kenzie 3 poems
- Standley, Shirley 9 poems
- Upham, Terrance 28 poems
- Davenport, Robin 1 poems
- Davis, Will 4 poems
- Gregorjev, Gregor 1 poems
- Updike, John 25 poems
- Ararti, Upendra 96 poems
7 POEMS FOUND
- The Poet Stands Upright In His Pants, Jagannath rao Adukuri
- Standing Upon A Mountain Range, Wesley Dante
- Standing Looking Upon The End, Kyle Schlicher
- To Stand Upright, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Stand Upon A Rocky Shore (Triolet), Gert Strydom
- Uphold A Saner Standard, John Sensele
- I Stand Upon The Railway Bridge, ANDREW BLAKEMORE
108 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
I would stand upon facts.
O, the thorns we stand upon!
It is a pleasure to stand upon the ...
If I have seen further [than ...
Consider the relationship of ...
By many a legendary tale of ...
There is no faith, and no stoicism,...
In science men have discovered an ...