“standin on the promises” Search Results
536 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 867 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- Promises Promises Promises, RIC S. BASTASA
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Love Promises, Promises...., Paul Sebastian
- Promises Made Promises Kept, Kyle Schlicher
- Promises, Promises, Michael Gelb
- Promises...Promises, Ray Lucero
- Promises, Promises, Shalyn Stachmus
- Promises Promises, Dean Bottomley
- 'Promises...Promises', Ray Lucero
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Bury me Standing, for I am so tired...
'To become a poet, one must have a ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The objections which have been ...
'(1) Wouldn't that be nice? A new...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...