“the child brides” Search Results
341 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 869 poems
813 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Who Weeps For The Children-A Poem For The Children In Connecticut, Frank McEleny
- All Acts Of Violence Stem From Child-Abuse, Insidious Forms Of Child Abuse;, Anthony Cavuoti
- My Children, His Children, Our Children., Rose Kanana
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edward Kofi Louis:
Righteous morals prepare the ways ...
In time of war you know much more ...
In medieval society the idea of ...
Perhaps an understanding that early...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
The children of childish parents ...