“the frayed ends of sanity” Search Results
341 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 869 poems
907 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- Sanity Oh Sanity!, Gregory Huyette
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- When The Contest Ends After Sheldon Alan Silverstein Where The Sidewalk Ends, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Months Have Ends—the Years—a Knot, Emily Dickinson
- Nerve Ends And Dead Ends., emily summers
- Dog Ends Of The Ends, Magnus Kallas
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
True love never ends doesn't means ...
Sanity is a madness put to good ...
“A civilized society is one which ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
The vanity of others offends our ...
While there's life, there's fear.