“the man” Search Results
62 POETS FOUND
- Love Magic Man, Pirate 61 poems
- Single Man, Thoughts of a 73 poems
- Man, Iron 5 poems
- Man, Invisible 7 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- Manly Man, The Manly 3 poems
- Ray, Man 0 poems
- man, black 1 poems
- Man, Mgt 49 poems
- Man, Holy 3 poems
- Ayegbusi, Iron Man 1 poems
- MAN, IDK 2 poems
- man, music 1 poems
- bobcat, emo man 3 poems
24 POEMS FOUND
- There Was An Old Man Of Thermopylae, Edward Lear
- There's A Man By The Lake, Janine Alyssa Navarro
- Therapy Poems: 5 - Ancient Manuscripts, Gloria Kim
- Poe's Theory Of Man, Cory Tipton
- Fare Thee Well, Madiba (Mandela), Gerald Kithinji
- Poetry Manuscripts Ridicule By Themselves, Luo Zhihai
- My Lord, If Thou Canst Make Me A Man, I Would Be Thankful To Thee, Bijay Kant Dubey
- There's A New Man In Town, Melvina Germain
- Theophany - - God Manifests., Dr. Antony Theodore
- Cell Theory (Terrorism Starts With One Man), Marianne Reninger
- Theory Of A Dying Man, Paras Saxena
- the theory and practice of postmodernism—a manifesto [excerpt], David Antin
- A Postconceptual Mirror Theory Mantra, Nyein Way
- There's A Man, Darren Heart
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Only man has dignity; only man, ...
I cannot be a man with wishing, ...
There's not one wise man among ...
There's many a man has more hair ...
Thou seest I have more flesh than ...
Language most shews a man: Speak, ...
A great man's followers are ...
There's no escape. I'm God's only ...