“traditions of the world” Search Results
362 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 887 poems
826 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Off-Scene>>>, Manonton Dalan
- Your World, My World; Two Different Worlds, by her
- My World/Your World/Our World, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Are Worlds Upon Worlds Upon Worlds, Shalom Freedman
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Kiss the world the world will kiss...
'In a world full of problems, ...
Not the world but the world-centric...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Your traditions are killing the ...
I had the idea that there were two ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It is said that the world is in a ...