“waite john” Search Results
755 POETS FOUND
- Dryden, John 112 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Keats, John 217 poems
- Donne, John 190 poems
- Clare, John 175 poems
- Whittier, John Greenleaf 483 poems
- Milton, John 115 poems
- Johnson, James Weldon 63 poems
- Masefield, John 45 poems
- Newton, John 152 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Ashbery, John 53 poems
- McCrae, John 29 poems
- Johnson, Samuel 50 poems
849 POEMS FOUND
- Waiter, Waiter, Waiter!, Adam Thoms
- John-John, Thomas MacDonagh
- I Waited For, Waited For You, But You Didn'T, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Waited, Waited For, But Turned You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Kate-A-Whimsies, John-A-Dream, William Ernest Henley
- Johnny-Jump-Up, Jefferson Carter
- John-A-Dreams --, Adelaide Crapsey
- Oh Johnny Dear Johnny, Francis Duggan
- John A. Calhoun, My Joe John, David John Scott
- To John Johnson, On His Presenting Me With An Antique Bust Of Homer, William Cowper
- ‘the John-Keats-Disease.', SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- ' John Acts Isaiah 2 Matthew 3 John ', Enrico Morilla
- Johnny Johnson, Roger Chen
- A Johnny-Come-Lately, RIC S. BASTASA
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
Johnson is wise, Boswell foolish; ...
Thou waitest for the spark from ...
The driveway waited. The grass was ...
I don't like Switzerland; it has ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
RemorseRegret that one waited...
The British tourist is always happy...
Well, isn't Bohemia a place where ...