“you re tender you re tired” Search Results
716 POETS FOUND
- Freston, Hugh Reginald (Rex) 1 poems
- Young, Edward 14 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Baba, Rahman 4 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Woodworth Reese, Lizette 33 poems
- Rexroth, Kenneth 24 poems
- Reed, Henry 13 poems
- Rene Francois Armand Prudhomme, 91 poems
- René Char, 3 poems
- Rene Daumal, 3 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Reed, Ishmael 11 poems
911 POEMS FOUND
- Read-It, Read-It, Read-It....., Herbert Nehrlich
- Repeat, Repeat, Repeat; Revise, Revise, Revise, gershon hepner
- Author's Rendition Of Psalm 13 (Religious Religious Religious Religious), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Our Life (Religion Religion Religion Religion Religion), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Judgment Day (Religious Religious Religious Religious Religious), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Tender Than Tenderness (Translation From Osip Mandelshtam), Elena V. Moonray
- You'Re Sixteen You'Re Beautiful And You'Re....All Of Ours?, Joe Rosochacki
- When I Was Young-A Tooth Tale, Bryan Norton
- You-I You-I You-I..., ZEYNEB SELEME
- I Am Tired Of Being Tired, georgios andritsos
- I Am Sick Tired And I Am Tired Of Being Sick, JOEL VICTOR KIMUTAI
- I Am Tired Of The Rhyme I Am Tired Of The Rhyme, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tired So Tired, JerriFaye Thomason
- Tired, I'M Tired, Twilight Whispers
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
when you're talking about yourself ...
I have been reporting club meetings...
I'm tired of everlastingly being ...
And for tired eyes every light is ...
Young Brother Young Brother No ...
Love yourself, accept yourself and ...
A fool reacts, reasons and regrets ...
“You’re in a car with a beautiful ...