Seema Chowdhury Poems
- Girls Are Like Roses.... God made this beautiful gift Known ...
- Thanks For Being You Thanks for giving me joys and ...
- New Battle Of Life Life is a daring adventuure Where we al ...
- I Heard A Sweet Voice I heard a sweet voice Dripping honey ...
- A Soft Sigh Of Spring Let the warmth of spring enter Into ...
- What Makes You So Special Your smile, your love Your wisdom ...
- Pillar Of Strength Lightning Furious wind Thunder And ...
My name is Seema Chowdhury. I am from Bangladesh. At present, I'm settled in Canada. I am married to the world's most caring person, Sunny, and blessed with two daughters Samia and Sameen.
I started writing when I was 19 years old and now in the period of 27 years I have a huge collection of over 3500 poems.
My poems are published in the USA, UK, Canada, Pakistan, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
1) My Own Leadership Quotes By Seema Chowdhury,Leadership Quotes
1. The word Leader literally means a person who commands a group or an organization. So roll up your sleeves and put your best foot for...
2) Images of Culture By Seema ChowdhuryCulture
1. Culture is everything that defines and helps us in our journey.
2. It is who we are and the way we are brought up in...
3) Thoughts and insights about Mindfulness By Seema ChowdhuryMindfulness
1. Mindfulness is a precious gift and we must embrace it with open arms. It means to be present in the moment, ac...
4) My Own Success Quotes By Seema ChowdhurySuccess Quotes
1. Success is a long and hard journey but its fruit is sweet and satisfying, so never give up just hang in there in time of trial a...
5) My Own Positive Thinking Quotes By Seema ChowdhuryPositive Thinking Quotes
1. Focus on the positive flow of life and think things through. Be creative and welcome future possibilities and opportunities in...
Girls Are Like Roses....
God made this beautiful gift
Known as Girls my dear
Who should be dealt with
Lots of affection and care
For they are like roses
That bloom in our lives
To spread love's fragrance
On this earth where we survive
And with their delicate petals
They spread and attract
All happiness in this world
And that is a lovely fact
And they are like butterflies
With whom we love to play
And decorate our homes with
These fancy gifts I say
And I'm really grateful to God
For giving me His special gift
To color my life's lively leaves