Seiman alias Simone Huber
Seiman alias Simone Huber Poems
- Suicide Some days I just wish That I could run and hide No ...
- Heaven And Something Called He... I was in heaven but I came ...
- 4-Ever Friends Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss If you...
- In Love ta so kare to, ware o na to hi so nagatsuki no, ...
- In The Holidays: I wanted to write some english words, and ...
- La Roca Maciza y fuerte por fuera la roca, en medio del ...
- Lonely You can’t escape from this pain It seems like it will...
i was born here in munich, i am now nearly 17. and since i had that terrible accident, i write poems, to let people know, how i feel and what i think. thats my why to show how i feel. i hope more people think so...
(there is an account named 'simone huber', thats me too, but i forgot the password: -[ sorry) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Seiman alias Simone Huber
Some days I just wish
That I could run and hide
No matter where I go
It seems like the only way out is suicide
My life doesn’t seem worth it
All of this pain and suffering
I don’t want to be here anymore
Nobody can help me
I can’t fix myself
NOBODY KNOWS THE REAL ME! ! !
All I have ever wanted
Is to be loved and accepted
But they don’t loved and accepted me
The only way out is suicide
I hate them
Look what they did to me
They killed my spirit, they broke my heart
Because of them, I am empty inside