SERENA HILT Poems
- I Miss You
- Lost In Mind Only if u know what I can do to your mind From ...
- Life Of Another Day
- Addiction Addiction People might be afraid to say there ...
- I'M Lost I’m lost … I’m absent I’m a cast away I’m hidden
- He's Not You When I stair at your reflection its not ...
- I Lost You I lost your words I lost the scene of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SERENA HILT
Lost In Mind
Only if u know what I can do to your mind
From the pure thought of you wanting more
Of what u never had and your consciousness
Eating at your awareness of you expecting
Something for what it is just-senseless feeling
to fill up your head with deep passion which
circulate to your inexperienced heart controlled by
my every move not caring if you or I Feel Pain
Just enjoying the thoughts of you lose your mind
while you’re giving yourself to me but I’m just
killing myself by not caring felling dreaming and
I still throw that word at you as if I really feel ...