SHAK ORLANDO Poems
- Sunset Falls i watched the sunset fall i was alone, i had no...
- Reliving This Pain We’ve been arguing all day We speak of ...
- A 'New Moon' Poem i hear nothing but your voice whispering ...
- Lost In Amnesia i cant really remember the reason im ...
- One More Day if one more day breaks us in shadows in one ...
- Unknown Emotion this weird feeling flowing through my ...
- Heart Wrecked i know that i have lost you for real- this ...
hello world! ! ! im shak...not THE shak just shak. Im a writer and i like to right only out of emotion. see ya. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SHAK ORLANDO
i watched the sunset fall
i was alone, i had no where to go
i had just been told
these awful dreams they come alive from stone
i watched them talk for days
over how we cannot see the peace
begging on my knees
but for nothing he just stares at me
im left alone, no where to go
as sunset falls, im dreaming
he'll always lay beside to watch her sleeping
he'll stand there in the rain to see her smiling
she cant leave knowing that she'll always love him
days end, the sunset falls
i watched the sunrise die
i was so close to letting time go ...