Shamsul Husain Poems
- Keep Dancing With The Moon Yes, from the dawn of a day to the...
- I Was Always Bad Yes, this could have been done the other ...
- I Have To Leave In the search for liberty and peace of ...
- I Am Here, Here I Am I am to understand the colours of ...
- Alas! Alas! I know the two shores of a river can’t meet
Shamsul Husain (CEng) lives in Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh, India) . He has been writing articles, quotations and poetry for a long time and is also attached with this website. He is presently working with Irrigation Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, India. He is well qualified in Pure Mathematics, Civil Engineering and Higher Education.
For more detail: Use LinkedIn more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Shamsul Husain
Keep Dancing With The Moon
Yes, from the dawn of a day to the eve
My friend, it's not that hard to believe
The sweat rests on my shoulders and neck
And it's all the time just to give me a feel
A feel of Sun when the Sun shines hard
You try your level best to get you far
Hey! My little friend, it's all your fate
But it's true too to make you a star
Hey! Open the door there comes the light
Let the rays come in as its Moon-lit night
The bright Moon smiles as you look at him
To give you a message for becoming bright
A way you get happy and the other you gloom
You get a ...