Shannon Hogan Poems
- Fruits Of The Spirit The greatest of these is love It is ...
- Chosen Vessel Chosen Vessel
- Misery Loves Company Why misery loves company She sits and ...
- The Pieces To The Puzzle The pieces to the puzzle Sometime I...
- Blind Folds Blind folds For as long as I can remember ...
- An Ode To Mother An Ode to Mother From the womb I have ...
- Nothing Is Hidden Nothing is hidden Like little children We...
Out of the womb of opression God brought forth a humble striving spirit. writting has been my outlet for many years now. It is what he was implanted in my soul poetry is truely apart of who I am. I am currently working on a book which i hope to publish when opportunity presents itself. I am also working on m now Masters of Psychology degree so I can counsel the youth. I love poetry and I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Hogan
Fruits Of The Spirit
The greatest of these is love
It is able to kindle the bitterness captured within the soul
Easing the pain within ones heart
It is the warm hug shared between a mother and her child
Or someone’s beloved
Materialist trinkets are often bought in hopes to reveal what the heart wishes to say
It shines light in the dark places
Makes a dead situation come to life
It tenders a callus heart
Or smoothens the frowns of a stern face
It is the most beautiful gift given to us by God
Many will spend a lifetime looking for it
Love must be planted within
Before it can ...