Shannon Hogan Poems
- An Ode To Mother An Ode to Mother From the womb I have ...
- Fruits Of The Spirit The greatest of these is love It is ...
- Acknowledging The Present Acknowledging the Present Often ...
- Chosen Vessel Chosen Vessel
- Misery Loves Company Why misery loves company She sits and ...
- The Pieces To The Puzzle The pieces to the puzzle Sometime I...
- Blind Folds Blind folds For as long as I can remember ...
Out of the womb of opression God brought forth a humble striving spirit. writting has been my outlet for many years now. It is what he was implanted in my soul poetry is truely apart of who I am. I am currently working on a book which i hope to publish when opportunity presents itself. I am also working on m now Masters of Psychology degree so I can counsel the youth. I love poetry and I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shannon Hogan
An Ode To Mother
An Ode to Mother
From the womb I have descended in brilliance
Your teachings are engraved in my soul and crowned by my heart
The knowledge gained from your wisdom will guide me along life’s road
You will cradle my heart from now until death
You will forever hold the key to my soul
By Shannon Hogan