shannon long Poems
- My Dad Who Died My heart is broken, for my father has ...
- Life Has Ups And Down, Turns A... open new doors that ...
- Your My Everything you are happiness that stops the ...
- Some How Im Over You I had a bad day, cause of you. It ...
- Glad I Have You Guys Here You are my friend, my companion, ...
- He Is So Much To Me I'm sitting here alone. watching ...
- I Dont Wanna Let You Go It's amazing how far we've come. ...
my name is shannon, i am sixteen years old.I live in a small town with my mother.My school mascott is huntsville eagles.I use to be a cheerleader in first grade i believe.I use to be in basketball my seventh grade year and played softball my eighth grade year.Im interested in all sports, poets, music, going to college, getting a good job that will get me in a curious future.I plan on being either ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shannon long
My Dad Who Died
My heart is broken,
for my father has fallen.
He is pale and cold.
He's soul has been sold.
Now its my tall tale.
Once a glory of life.
But now a death of he's being.
Seems to me...
He was in a depression.
But yet he should've been happy to have us.
To be our father.
And a husband of my mother.
They were a one of a kind couple.
But then again they did start trouble.
Seems like every night they would get into a fight.
I never saw it coming, the fear of him going to the light.
Now i can't see him cause he's not where in ...