Shawna V. Cook
Shawna V. Cook Poems
- What's Inside Shawna ~When she was a youth there was ...
- My Love Just because your lying there, doesn't mean that ...
- Hurt I have to face another day I'm not sure I can do it, I...
- 'Wasn'T Going To Try' I never before imagined that I would ...
- Colors If I had to choose a color to tell you how I feel, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawna V. Cook
'Wasn'T Going To Try'
I never before imagined that I would get the guy, the
one to me so handsome, 'I wasn't going to try'.There
were too many women to choose from, but he came to me
one day, he told me I was beautiful, and asked me on a
date.We walked all night by a moonlit sky, holding
hands and talking, 'I wasn't going to try'.But then
in one moment it happened like this, looking deep in
my eyes and a passionate kiss.That was it, I knew it
would be, the man I was looking for, the man of my
dreams.Years go by and were still together, I knew he
was the one I'd love forever.Then when ...