shee siaw Poems
- A Matter Of Fact life serves as a business selling prac; ...
- Life Broadaway For life, is the journey to the gorgeous ...
- Pain Once in the past I was really bright Is you who came in...
- Happy Father's Day i am looking with dismay, in the coming ...
- Fortune, Friend Or Foe? Memory, vague and unsure, ...
- Life Life comes but only once, If you were given a chance, ...
- Love- A Twisted Play What i can say, love is such a twisted...
a forgetful optimist, looking forward to explore in the poetry field :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shee siaw
Love- A Twisted Play
What i can say,
love is such a twisted play,
it used to be close at hand,
and it can be far far away,
Which you used to say,
fate and faith relate,
never bid good bye,
missing in the haste,
Why am i in deny?
I blush off my foolishness and try,
to be bright in my life,
i fear to seem a craven in your eyes,
When i realised,
i am not an optimist,
it was too late,
as i couldnt find your step,
if the clock is anti-wised,
if the love re-arises...
if we are living in the paradise,
or maybe love does not really...