Sherif Monem Poems
- I Love The Color Green I love the color green the color of ...
- The Child's Smile Paint smile on the child face Let it glow ...
- Elephant Elephant Elephant, Elephant Elephant, elephant, ...
- Your Tender Kisses They are sweeter than honey Your moist ...
- Your Beautiful Lips Your beautiful red Lips Remind me of ...
- Winter Rainy Day It is still raining It is pouring rain It ...
- Halloween Candy A marvel I can't resist So sweet and brings ...
Resident of Southern California, Beach Cities.
Electrical Communication Engineering B.S., M.S. and Ph.D.
MBA Master of Business Administration.
Information Technology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Learn how to resist your inner voices and temptations.In many instants in life the inner voices talking to you may misleading you and the temptations are wrong.
Be in control.''
''Life is Endurance.Life is endurance is consolation that you are not alone who endure but everybody else.
Life is full of pain. It is inescapable. This is life whatever we pretend. Not everything in life comes our way.''
''Mind is gift of god.Our mind gives us confidence.
Mind is very precious thing and is our source of self esteem.''
''Learn in life to win.''Life is struggle and don't surrender make your goal to win.
''Women are the men's prize.''Men search for women to fulfill his desires and soul searching.
Comments about Sherif Monem
I Love The Color Green
I love the color green
the color of gardens and valleys
the green leaves of the trees
the grass fields and shrubs
Oh' the rain forests
the lung of the earth
The green is the sign of life
the orchards with beautiful fruits
The apples, citrus and pears
I love the green
for the many vegetables we eat
the green is beauty
we sit in the midst of the gardens and watch
the rabbits, squirrels and chipmunks
jumping around and playing
some climbing trees
others chewing nuts
oh' the color green
all beauty and inspiration
We all love the color green