Skylar Kendall Poems
- The Night Wind Chilling, whispering by Leaves fallen ...
- Room 13 Sometime in late, late December, of this I do ...
- Songbird Her sweet, sweet song She sings so beautifuly ...
- For Whom The Bell Tolls Death laid upon our land, Stricken ...
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas Southwestern flame. Rare beauty of...
- Blind Man The blind, old man Sits here, never to stand ...
- Diablo Anger rages through its veins Madness controling its...
Hello, my name is Skylar Kendall. I am 17 years old and I thought I would give this website a try for my writing. I don't write all poetry, but lately I've been writing more and more. Thank you for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Skylar Kendall
Wind Chilling, whispering by
Leaves fallen gently, speak as they die
The road, long not taken here
The night so cold, the night I fear
The lake so peaceful, glimmering so
in the midnight moon's still and radiant glow
Shadows behind the somber trees
The night so cold, the night makes me grieve
Light from the city, burning so bright
Midnight oil burning, Jazz heard in the long night
Yet I feel unsafe, fear is deep within my heart
The night so cold, the night set us apart
Darkness lurks, shadows call
Death lingers, waiting for us ...