Sofia Darling Poems
- My Favourite Game Breathing through a tight chest I stand at...
- Edge Of Your Skin Just rip me up and climb inside inject me...
- Summer Romance The sky melted into summer, when i met you ...
- Giant Oaks And Childhood Giant oaks and ...
- Silver Birch Tree Silver birch tree I carved my love, into ...
- One Sunday Morning One Sunday morning I woke, with a ...
- Heart Shapes Bruises Perfume sweet I'm at your feet I'll ...
Any questions? You know what to do :)
-Sofia Darling- more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Favourite Game
Breathing through a tight chest
I stand at attention to the rough, tormented ocean.
The jagged edge of the cliff
My arms arise in slow motion.
Freezing and bittter
The wind rushes in my hair, violently shivers in waves.
I glare into the depths awaiting me
A cold and nasty grey maze.
A spiteful rain begins to fall
A thousand silver, needles are dropping.
I ready myself like a warrior
Once I taste the plummet there's no stopping.
I leap from my toes
Arching myself, feeling the pain.
Sensation so powerful and strong
Falling into my favourite game.