STEPHANIE MCGRATH Poems
- Fake Smiles Sometimes we smile to hide a tear Sometimes we ...
- In Thy Nature In thy nature is beauty in thy nature is ...
- Complex Words In A Poem Complex words in a poem Its not ...
- I Am Here To Lend A Hand If you’re feeling low If you need a...
- An Acrostic Poem About Learner... Learning to ...
- Im Happy Being Just Me! ! ! Surely this sounds a bit insane ...
- I Am Like........................ I am like a bird when I ...
Hey, my name is stephanie i am 21 years old live in Ireland in my own wee flat, work in ANI been here nearly 4 years not really much else to say more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about STEPHANIE MCGRATH
Sometimes we smile to hide a tear
Sometimes we laugh not to show fear
Sometimes we smile to make people not see
How unhappy we really can be
Sometimes we smile to hide or true intentions
Sometimes we send people through in the wrong direction
When we fake or smiles we lye to ourselves
No one can see we are calling for help
Sometimes we smile to make people feel better
Sometime we smile but are always under the weather
Sometime we cry through or hidden smiles
No one sees or inner child
Sometimes we smile but want to cry
Fake smiles ...