Summer Alice Poems
- Coming Across An Old Dream Dia... Swimming or crossing water ...
- Sole below and deep below and deep that socket keeps on ...
- The Tao Of Silo And Holly La I had reached the corner of Silo...
- You, Watching The flavor of that apartment: chili ...
- Message: Won Sender: Me And R... Bah! The coddling! You ...
- The Band Is Playing Chamomile I think I can smell music. The...
- Jacqueline And Her Cat The animal sits in her lap. She ...
A 29-year-old Georgia native with a journalism degree, two completed (but thus far unpublished) novels, several published poems and over five years experience in editing and film reviewing. These days I've penchant for reading case studies and southern gothic literature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Summer Alice
Coming Across An Old Dream Diary
Swimming or crossing water
and getting held at gunpoint
were popular in dream plots then.
One night a giant ruled the land I was living in.
I put magic chapstick on my lips
and grew huge like Alice
as the giant shrunk.
One night I took a ride
on a boat that had no edges.
In another someone locked me up
in a cardboard box and I couldn't escape.
I came across the depiction of
'a 16th century vicious cabbage fight' in one dream.
Someone 'blamed the crisis on bad clocks.'
I miss tending gardens of giant carrots,
fighting ninjas at the ...