Sydney La Roche
Sydney La Roche Poems
- Poverty Poverty. He wants me. He infects me like HIV. Like ...
- Cigarettes And Alcohol Ingrained inside my coffee-stained ...
- Familiar Laundry Why can't keys and broken pens pierce the ...
- Six Feet Underground You just couldn't penetrate the ways I ...
- This Battle's Lost I appreciate this battle's lost. Velvet ...
- Agony Agony lasts an eternity. It dims with time but never ...
- Gin And Rubicon I don't know what I'm feeling, or what I'm ...
I'm an actor, artist, singer, songwriter, performer and general thoughtful person, and I also often write poems, which will go here. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sydney La Roche
Poverty. He wants me.
He infects me like HIV.
Like a cancer of the soul,
Of which I can't let go.
Poverty. He rapes me.
He comes into my heart.
He thrusts at me so hard,
That my frail body falls apart.
Poverty. He chains me.
He locks me in a bedsit.
He forces me to suck it
And throws up in my bucket.
Poverty. He fines me,
'Cause I haven't got enough
And he thinks I like it rough,
And he doesn't give a f*ck.
He's mugged me for my body,
And my mind he's taken from me
And he leaves his seed upon ...