Tabitha Hoffman Poems
- Goodbye You broke my heart And told me nothing but ...
- Too Good To Be True Ive told you how I felt In a note not ...
- Loneliness Loneliness is a shadow That haunts my every ...
- My Life Locked in a cage Never to be free Forced to see ...
- Feelings Confusion, Betrayal, Thats all you ever give ...
- Never Be Mine I dont know if what you say is really real, ...
- Disguise My world is crashing down all around me And I dont ...
My names Tabitha Hoffman and Im just your average 15 y/o girl. I love writing poetry because its one of the best ways to let out all of your emotions. But, as you can tell, Im really that good at it but I dont really care. I just love writing it and thats all that matters. But anyway... Im from a small town in Alabama and most people would think Id hate that but I actually like it. I know almost ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tabitha Hoffman
My world is crashing down all around me
And I dont know how to get out
Its all tumbling down around me
But noones offers to help me out.
All the friends I had
That I once thought were true
Turn out to be deceitful,
Hateful, and cruel.
I dont know whos real anymore
Ive been told too many lies.
Dont know who to trust anymore,
I cant see though your disguise.
How could you betray me,
I thought what we had was real.
I guess our friendship to you
Wasnt much of a big deal.