Tafadzwa Jacha Poems
- I Took A Trip Into My Lover's ... I Took A Trip Into My ...
- Before I Died, I Lived The day i died i saw my body; ...
- If I Was Freedom If i was freedom: i would be free and for ...
- Before It All, I Loved I loved you before you became a woman,...
- The Pen And The Sword The pen is mightier than the sword, ...
- Me And You Life Can Go On Without You And Me, If WE Die ...
- Come Back To Me Meeting You Today, Wishing It Was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Took A Trip Into My Lover's Heart
I Took A Trip Into My Lover's Heart, Should'nt Have
But I Did.
Pregnant With Hopes Of A Heartful Of Me.
Laden With Expectation Of My Name Inscribed
Permanently, Beautifully On The Walls Of That
Pretty Little Heart.
But Was I.
I Took A Trip Into My Lover's Heart,
Beheld All Her Secret Desires, Hopes And Fears,
I Was In None Of These.
I Took A Trip Into My Lover's Heart, I Beheld That
Her Heart Held Hope For Other Men And Desire Of
Other Men But Me.
I Took A Trip Into My Lover's Heart Alas I Was A
Stranger In My Own Lover's Heart.