taryn snow Poems
- She Sat there she sat the sun glittering on her ...
- You Think I Know 'I think i love you' i know you don't 'You...
- I Wish I wish I could spend every minute with you, And have...
- Deafening Silence Put on your headphones Drown it out Drown...
- Symbiosis You got what you wanted You get what you need Now...
- Take It Stick your hand in Rip it out Hold it out A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Think I Know
'I think i love you'
i know you don't
'You know i'll be there'
i know you wont
'i think i can change'
i know you cant
'i think i'm sober'
i know you aren't
'I wrote you a poem'
i know you didnt
'i could be the one'
i know you couldn't
'i'd give my life'
i know you wouldn't'
'I think you should'
I know i shouldn't.
And with all this knowledge i'll always know
and with all the places i have to go
i'll let you win until you've won
i'd rather hurt
than be numb