Tay Winston Poems
- Winter: Your Secret (Christina...
- An Elegy To A Friendship I mourn the lost of yesteryear, Of...
- Secret Admiration I've read pages of various lives, Heard ...
- I Tire Chasing After Wind I tire, chasing after wind - A ...
- Etsi Deus Non Daretur (As If T...
- Mathematical Loves
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tay Winston
Winter: Your Secret (Christina Georgina Rosetti)
You tell your secret? No, indeed not you;
Perhaps some day, you may?
But not today; its not May nor gay; no, nay…
And you’re too careful: true!
I want to hear it! Tell!
Only, your secret’s yours, and you won’t spell.
Surely, considering all, there’s some:
There must be some secret; after all,
Not only just a pun?
Today’s a wheezing day, a whooping day;
In which one needs a hat,
A scarf, a coat and other knits:
Will you not ope to one who pleads?
Out here the cold come whooshing thro' me raw
Come biting and chilling me,