teri bronte Poems
- Me I am me, a mother, a woman, a person of idea's. I am ...
- His Touch His touch let's me know im wanted.. His touch ...
- Oh Joy, Oh Joy Oh joy, oh joy, don't leave just yet, linger ...
- Twisted Love I gave you my love and my trust Then you abused...
- The Dominant Male Oh this man of order's and dismay; with the...
- Family's Why? Does your family drive you crazy....you leave ...
- His Promise's The beginning was a wonderful world for her..to...
Born in Knoxville, TN. and two weeks later on the road with my father and mother...they were in the military and we travelled..all my 20 years with them til I married and went on to have my family.I changed my writing name to the above nic..
I came back to Knoxville or surrounding area years later to live here and I live here now... life pulls you back to your birth place, even when ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about teri bronte
I am me,
a mother, a woman, a person of idea's.
I am the daughter of her and him.
A lover of art's of music and books.
A woman that feel's lost and lonely and empty.
A woman that wants love, hugs and kisses.
A woman who fear's loneliness, the dark, a house.
A woman who gives her honesty, trust and friendship to all.
A woman that would like to see arm's reaching out to her,
and love in someone's eyes for her, and too feel warmth against
her at last.
I'm a woman that lives in a small town...
I am me.