Thomas Dorman Poems
- Languid Words Of The Mad my immune system has a lot of work ...
- Mother she speaks only to win, even when her words ...
- Time. my kindeys ache and a wry smile curls across my ...
- Midnight With The Schizophreni... midnight, & the poet ...
- Schizophrenic Waking Waking up after over half a day ...
- Schizophrenia Episode Interlud... With each step the world is ...
- Schizophrenia Untitled #1 You enquire as to the graceful ...
all my poems are inspired by things from my schizophrenic mind more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Dorman
Schizophrenia Untitled #1
You enquire as to the graceful curvature in my arms.
'What gateway pain needed transferred to make a mess like you?
Hmm....? ' Psychiatrists couldn't come runnning quick enough -
First round they squared me up to a student;
I blew his educated little mind.
I gave him reason to wake:
Unanswerable questions, &
he gave me many pills to take.
And I'd take it all all, if you can
Take it all away, bring me back
A newer, serious version of myself -
Christ, anything's better than this Hell.
Turning in these worn-out sheets,
Moon glaring on puddles...