Tilly Rivers Poems
- Poetry Teachings Poetry for some seems to be a writing style ...
- Are You A Ghost? Are you a ghost? Someone I have made up in...
- New Magazine Launch For Immediate Release Maud Rivers, IRM ...
- Always Always By Tilly Rivers Always
- Eyes By Tilly Rivers Laying in bed Eyes wide
Born in rural Canada the youngest of a family of six, Tilly Rivers began her journey of challenging the status quo, pushing the limits of society and her peers at a very young age.
A pure thrill seeker, Rivers lives life to its fullest whether it is sky diving, horseback riding or dancing the night away!
As an internationally renowned best selling author and poet-Rivers is a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tilly Rivers
Poetry for some seems to be a writing style that is confusing. Old world poets and critics are caught in formulas and do not understand passion. The world of words has changed, and there really is no such thing as a mistake in poetry. The most modern form, which is read the most is “Free Verse” where the emotion behind the message is what is most important and captures the readers within the folds of the verse. Another popular style of poetry is dark or gothic poetry in which the subject matter is a little ‘off kilter.”
Popular among the teenage readers is what has been referred to ...