Tina Marie Clark
Tina Marie Clark Poems
- ' I'M Beautiful ' My face I speak not about, my love for ...
- ' If I'M Your Next Victim' 'You' and those like you, who ...
- ' War Games ' Who shot the first rocket really doesn't ...
- ' A Mother's Day Denied ' No tears fall harder, than those ...
- 'My Life Without You' I begged you on hands and knees to try...
- ' At The Mercy Of A Stranger ' I felt as if I was riding a ...
- ' I'M Missing Mama ' She gave me birth and without ...
I'm A Katrina Survivor Who Decided To Stay In Texas and Not Return To New Orleans I'm A Mother Of Two Sons Joseph And Prince Who's 15 years Old
I'm A wife And A Songwriter/Poet/I Make My Own Line Of Affordable Home Intrior Decorations For Your Home Which Is Showcased On mypace.com/tinamariesoriginalsongs, there you can hear my songs, one of my songs is sung by the late Bob Marley's Late ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tina Marie Clark
' I'M Beautiful '
My face I speak not about, my love
for myself I do, I'm more beautiful than
any object, moving, still, never more
beautiful than people, I'm equal
More beautiful each day, I say, my
attitude polished, my tears controlled
my out look improved, lessons in love
I've been to school, I've learned this much
is true, first these words must come from
me not you, I'm Beautiful Simply Beautiful!