Tom Zart Poems
- World War Ii = Best Of The Res...
- Pearl Harbor Poem = Dec.7th 19...
- Alexander The Great War Poem ALEXANDER THE GREAT King ...
- American Sniper Poem It's not a priest that gives us our ...
- 'Tom Zart's Poems Of Christian...
- Esther = Of God's Bible & Love ESTHER Esther of God's ...
- Freedom, Pearl Harbor & D-Day FREEDOM In their new ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
World War Ii = Best Of The Rest War Poems
As war is fought it takes charge,
And events spin out of control.
The madness of men can alter the soil
Which nourishes the roots of their soul.
Many things will forever change,
Far more then wished to be.
As the wrath of war starts to destroy,
Those things we fight to keep free.
War is the greatest plague of man,
Religion, state, and sanity.
Any scourge is more preferred,
Than the one which disables humanity.
When war breaks out, boundaries change
And all who die are a token,
Of the rage that must ...