Vanessa Grixti Poems
- A Night With Negligence I could talk about the music but ...
- A Half True Poem I have taken the role as the sad ...
- An Envelope Of Petals I inch my hand over your bed ...
- An Ailment Called Myself I am trouble spelled out to sound ...
- Sixteen Ways To Never Fall In ... 1. Do not read this. ...
- Flies And Humans I sat in my bedroom watching as two ...
- You Are What You Feel Sometimes we are more obsessed with the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vanessa Grixti
A Night With Negligence
I could talk about the music
but what a cliché that would be
it's the people
with their facades and their complacency
I wish to understand them
to know who they are
they believe their recklessness is beautiful
and sometimes it is
but I know their fascinations
remain on shallow levels
They strive for those few fleeting minutes
of closeness with a stranger
while beads of sweat trickle down their sad skin
Loneliness thrives on nights like these
and they dance with it
They wait until it loves them
But it never does
and from that they ...