Vasu Kumar Poems
- Death Huge burden of world peace on its wings, Frustrated ...
- The Admission Mania The queue is long, very long; There ...
- Never Say Die! Long years ago, The days were bright And ...
- Me Against Myself The scientist's third law doesn't come out ...
- God Is In Heaven The world is flying into stars, fast, very...
- Red When the white Kutch grows red And the Gulf gives place ...
- The Barren Triumph Ever seen the sun rising Behind the ...
vasu kumar is a student from the city beautiful chandigarh, india. vasu has been composing poems for the past five years. many of the efforts have been published in a regional daily. the poet is a decorated public speaker. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vasu Kumar
The Barren Triumph
Ever seen the sun rising
Behind the tallest building in the town?
Ever heard the charming bird
Or the wind howl?
Ever stared on a pigeon in flight?
Or seen the heavenly orange
Gradually turn to white?
Ever heard the pipal leaves,
Rustle in white light?
Or ever brought the moistened blossom
To your careless sight?
Yes! Yes! Heard, seen and felt all,
But at night in dreams:
In reality seen nothing,
But wars, threat and heard aching screams...