Vaughn LaiFatt Poems
- Raindops As the rain falls So do my hopes Will I ever be ...
- What's It Like What's it like to have your fingers laced into...
- One 4 The Ladies u stole my heart ans sealed with a kiss no...
- Chills the sunlight smiles faithful everyday for ...
- Light 2 Dark it's light everybody is around the sunshine is...
- The Choice i got a fear of never falling in love and the ...
- The One I found the one The one for me At first it was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vaughn LaiFatt
i got a fear
of never falling in love
and the tears after losing the feeling
of what i thought love was
like the dirt that's swept under the rug
my life be like bad characteristics
covered in bad blood
the joy of new birth
and the pain of growing up
the choice between giving my all
and giving up
the his and lows
the path of road i chose
it's my heart that froze
trying to ease my woes