Velvet Astraea Dido
Velvet Astraea Dido Poems
- Anonymity Shift Slide Fall And my head is spinning
- And May Death Be i can now see the end of the road its all ...
- Escape And I am locked up in a place where no one else has ...
- Cyber Late night thinking In the darkness I crawl Space ...
- Explosions drawn to the spinning circles in front of ...
- Found I lost the passion I lost the energy I live in a ...
- Soaring With Syd Barrett A ring. Non-Silence. ...
VELVET. soft and smooth. Others find undescribable.
ASTRAEA. The 'Starry Maiden'. During the Golden Age, the gods dwelled among mankind. As the wickedness of mortals increased, she was the last to leave, returned to heaven and was transformed into the constellation Virgo. She is represented as holding a pair of scales in one hand and a sword in the other.
DIDO. Queen of Carthage, who fled from Tyre, established her own colony. She assisted Aeneas after he had been ship-wreched and fell inlove with him. When he left her to sail on to Italy, she killed herself.
her blog. http: //atomicvelvetsigh.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
And my head is spinning
Lost my grip
Lost my thoughts
Away as far as my mind
As far as my feet
Could take me
To escape all realities
To an endless sky
To boundless possibilities
The eternal pain
To never stumble