Venkatesh M. R.
Venkatesh M. R. Poems
- Let It Be, As It Would Be Things may change But root remains...
- Face Of Woman Of Resolve Widowed young mother of two Found ...
- I Don’t Want To Go There Winds of agony blow With coldness ...
- True Bravery In 1746, Britain was at war with Spain Ships ...
- Between Online And The Real – ... Gopal was looking for a ...
- The Ever Filled Reservoir Of T...
- Your Eyes Are Perfectly Normal... India is a democratic ...
Engineer with Poetry, Cartoons, Sports, Music, jokes, Philosophy and Laughing at Himself as hobbies.Now working as Process Associate in Mastech India Pvt. Ltd in Mangalore more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Venkatesh M. R.
Let It Be, As It Would Be
Things may change
But root remains the same
The melody of Nightingale
Throughout the world is same.
Whatever the world brings
With same tune it sings
Place it in bonded cage
Or in a freedom filled stage.
By seeing the bird in tree
Along its tune you become free,
Your spirits are chained
If within walls its song is entertained
Let it be, as it would be
For all of us to be free.