Veronica Centeno Poems
- Right Choice Every day when I wake up, There is no dad who ...
- Just Forget About Me Forget about me... Forget the laughter ...
- I Only Want You & So Does My H... My heart only beats for ...
- Ocean Blue Put all of your feelings in a bottle Throw it in ...
- A Walk In The Rain It's peaceful, Calm at times, It can ...
- Crying Heart I hear my heart crying out for you. I do ...
- My Heart My heart skips a beat for you, My heart will turn ...
Those who go the extra mile will know at the end, what it's like to succeed more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Every day when I wake up,
There is no dad who says good morning,
Every time when I feel down,
there is no dad to say it will be ok.
He had a choice,
But he didn't pick me,
We're miles apart,
But he's still in my heart,
The only love he's given me,
Came in the shape of two puppies,
I guess that's all he's good for,
Living life like a dog can't be much more.
By Veronica T. Nieves