Biography of Veronika Bitkina
* Wolf eyes girl writes about many things, imaginary and real: books she read, movies she watched, her life, dreams she caught etc: all that gives her high level of emotions, not caring about its polarity.
* Wolf eyes girl - is a nickname given by a friend.
* Wolf eyes girl apologizes for all mistakes of any kind she made in her poems.
She is not native English speaker, so even though she is constantly improving her level of English, it doesn't help with the intuitive mistake correction.
* Wolf eyes girl would appreciate any constructive criticism.
* Wolf eyes girl wishes you a pleasant reading.
Veronika Bitkina's Works:
One day, maybe.
Veronika Bitkina Poems
..Between You And Me
You meet this book somewhere, And know it's yours forever. Your thoughts are out in the air Until you'll be together.
What does it mean to be a human? create, then learn, again create. A poet be, an artist, woman: don't really matter what is state.
It's cold. Brrrrrrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr brrRrr brrbrr
I wish, I never were born I complicate too much, I'm thorn The life is useless, doesn't match
Somewhere between. My gaze in shadow. All that I've seen Just doesn't matter.
I came at home, but no one cares.. I came again. It feels the same... How lonely be the one just bears? Way not to feel it can you name?
This life is stupid in its issues and happy stories are so rare,
Moon Shining In A Spark
When day got lost, when night came dark and moon is shining in a spark,
Are you a listener? a talker? are you alive? or dead?
I Fell In Love
His name is Jake. I fell in love. I met him on a train. His golden eyes - beyond above, His hair like flour from grain.
To be or not to be And that is not a question. Be working steady little bee Or disappear in blind regression,
From Now And Till Unknown
Should I stay or should I run? Away-away from here So you won't be near So my head would be clear.
You meet this book somewhere,
And know it's yours forever.
Your thoughts are out in the air
Until you'll be together.
It's might be old, it's might be new,
It's might have scratches, loss of pages,
But it's just yours, it's coming through
You know it for amount of ages.