Biography of Veronika Bitkina
* Wolf eyes girl writes about many things, imaginary and real: books she read, movies she watched, her life, dreams she caught etc: all that gives her high level of emotions, not caring about its polarity.
* Wolf eyes girl - is a nickname given by a friend.
* Wolf eyes girl apologizes for all mistakes of any kind she made in her poems.
She is not native English speaker, so even though she is constantly improving her level of English, it doesn't help with the intuitive mistake correction.
* Wolf eyes girl would appreciate any constructive criticism.
* Wolf eyes girl wishes you a pleasant reading.
Veronika Bitkina's Works:
One day, maybe.
Veronika Bitkina Poems
You meet this book somewhere, And know it's yours forever. Your thoughts are out in the air Until you'll be together.
..Between You And Me
People hurt. and not once and not twice. people hurt. all the time and forever.
You have this possibility to hurt me and it would be so terrible and sore.. but still..
It's night again and I'm alone.. but all the fears somehow gone.
I wish, I never were born I complicate too much, I'm thorn The life is useless, doesn't match
Somewhere between. My gaze in shadow. All that I've seen Just doesn't matter.
I Fell In Love
His name is Jake. I fell in love. I met him on a train. His golden eyes - beyond above, His hair like flour from grain.
What does it mean to be a human? create, then learn, again create. A poet be, an artist, woman: don't really matter what is state.
It's cold. Brrrrrrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr brrRrr brrbrr
This life is stupid in its issues and happy stories are so rare,
Moon Shining In A Spark
When day got lost, when night came dark and moon is shining in a spark,
The numbness of the soul
is pressing on the chest..
and what if something's wrong?
then what? ..
I want to just forget.
You're cruel.. hate you deeply..
how could you.. it's not fair! .
won't speak with you at all..
that's it.. if ignorance your goal,