Biography of Veronika Bitkina
* Wolf eyes girl writes about many things, imaginary and real: books she read, movies she watched, her life, dreams she caught etc: all that gives her high level of emotions, not caring about its polarity.
* Wolf eyes girl - is a nickname given by a friend.
* Wolf eyes girl apologizes for all mistakes of any kind she made in her poems.
She is not native English speaker, so even though she is constantly improving her level of English, it doesn't help with the intuitive mistake correction.
* Wolf eyes girl would appreciate any constructive criticism.
* Wolf eyes girl wishes you a pleasant reading.
Veronika Bitkina's Works:
One day, maybe.
- Hope On Another Day.. -new-
Veronika Bitkina Poems
You meet this book somewhere, And know it's yours forever. Your thoughts are out in the air Until you'll be together.
..Between You And Me
People hurt. and not once and not twice. people hurt. all the time and forever.
I wish, I never were born I complicate too much, I'm thorn The life is useless, doesn't match
Somewhere between. My gaze in shadow. All that I've seen Just doesn't matter.
I Fell In Love
His name is Jake. I fell in love. I met him on a train. His golden eyes - beyond above, His hair like flour from grain.
What does it mean to be a human? create, then learn, again create. A poet be, an artist, woman: don't really matter what is state.
It's cold. Brrrrrrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr brrRrr brrbrr
This life is stupid in its issues and happy stories are so rare,
Moon Shining In A Spark
When day got lost, when night came dark and moon is shining in a spark,
Are you a listener? a talker? are you alive? or dead?
Hope On Another Day.. -new-
Sleep. Hope, tomorrow would be better. Another day.
I Fell In Love
His name is Jake. I fell in love.
I met him on a train.
His golden eyes - beyond above,
His hair like flour from grain.
He is so spoiled, and young insane,
His girlfriend hot like stove..
I went away. He had to stay
A dog, who looks like wolf.