victoria mcvicar Poems
- Chicago Sunrise I was travelling the new world and on my way...
- These Bends I’m more than a little lost and found But this ...
- I Didn'T Fall From Heaven I Fe...
- I Should Be Going To Bedlam, D... Another night And I'm ...
- Just Another Rose By Another N... you said you'd love ...
- Natural Heights The sun has melted again the little peices ...
- The Times, The Days, The Minut...
just started writing a few things down one day a few years ago, figured that writing was the best way for me to get all my over charged emotions, poems are good as i can put it all in a code and no one will really know the situation but they'll know what i'm feeling about it. a couple of mates who are in bands steal all my poems to use for lyrics as they like them. they probably sound pretty ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about victoria mcvicar
I was travelling the new world
and on my way from north to south
I found myself in Chicago
I saw the sunrise and forgot about you
It shone a different light
and I escaped you - there is someone else on my mind for now
It brought to light the windy city,
cold and bleak,
like the embers of you and me
I knew I was off to a better places
where the sun shines, clearing my head
there you fade with the setting sun