Biography of vikas bhooma
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me 'V', 'V' for VIKAS......
vikas bhooma Poems
It's Time To Re-Boot! ! !
A world of terrorism, Devoid of heroism; Overflowing greediness, Pocketless of happiness.
Enjoy The Present
Higher and higher in the sky Oh! my God! I just realised I could fly Far above the roads where the buses ply Far from the people who are shrewd and sly.
A Student's Window To Exams
1) THE EXAMINATIONS ARE VERY NEAR, AND THEY ARE GRIPPING ME WITH FEAR;
Don'T Lose Heart
I am special and so are you It is not limited to just a few I have an aim and so do you In this world you just need to stay abuoy.
1) Some call him a freak Some call him meek Some more of them call him queer The remaining call him a seer.......
I Wanna Be.........
1) I wanna be free My thoughts and me I just wanna be free And make merry
Terrorists, So What? ? ?
Armed with a gun Having what they call fun These blood-thirsty men Going around killing men in the powers of ten
Think For A Moment! ! ! ! ! ! !
1) A world of terrorism Devoid of heroism Overflowing greediness Pocketless of happiness.
1) Life is full of unfulfilled dreams, Complete with dreadful nightmares and screams, We never get what we think, All our wishes go down the sink.
The Metamorphosis Of A Wrecked Economy
1) What makes a dreadful nation? ? ? ? Inflation! ! ! ! Lack of ration! ! ! ! A top leader's assasination! ! ! !
Peace is the need for the world today Peace is the seed which makes our life bright and gay.
I searched far and wide, I searched front and back and one side; But, I found nobody, Whom I liked to be my buddy.
1) Life is full of unfulfilled dreams,
Complete with dreadful nightmares and screams,
We never get what we think,
All our wishes go down the sink.
2) We dream something,
But happens nothing,
Even if anything does happen,
It will leave our eyes dampen.
3) We look for something we wish,