Viraj Bhanshaly Poems
- Late Winter This Winter came so late, It hasn't even come, ...
- 9/11 For when the terrorists gained a lead, The world was ...
- Arrogance Of A Poet Reading, reading, reading aloud, Out to...
- Animals...? The cats on the floor, The dogs on the roof, ...
- Blue Whale As the monster crossed the sea, We watched him ...
- Crazy When darkness spread All were dead, Animals, freedom...
- Loss Of Life Watching the dismal streets, the rain splasing...
I like to write whenever I want, I also write about anything, I find that nice... pleaz comment and vote on my poems, i hope they appetize you.
My nickname is V or V.J
My first poem was dinosaurs but i lost the copy and the original... sigh, haha i found the original yay! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This Winter came so late,
It hasn't even come,
The warmth still remains,
From late Autumn,
At thirteen it stays,
No frost, wind or coldness,
No shrill in the voices of men,
As they stare into the oncoming snow,
The breeze and quality ice,
Nothing... nothing at all...
It doesn't feel like Winter,
It feels like Late Winter,
That the control panel,
For Winter has been overridden,
Taken over, not knowing when,
How, or even why to start,
Journal burnt in Autumn,
Crisp, warm weather,
No snow walks, ...