voldy rules Poems
- Smashed Softly One spot, lots of arrows, Lots of wounds, ...
- My Only Waterfall Like a none stop waterfall of blood, Dark...
- Grave Stripper Stop stripping on my undigged grave, Listen ...
- Last Breath: so wounded, still she stood bleeding, ...
- Lost Friendship: in the smallest room pieces of broken ...
- Am I A Freak Yet? ! He got all the signs of being a life, ...
- Doomed In Reality Ver.2 When black snow flakes blinds, And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about voldy rules
One spot, lots of arrows,
Lots of wounds, too much pain,
Lost in your world,
Caught by your glance
Your soundless whispers,
Gets into my head
The meaningless words
Somehow seems so familiar, so scary,
Your cold touch tears my soul,
Play with it as it's a doll,
In a place
Where there isn't love nor peace
In it's core bestiality and sorrows,
You will meet!
A crying heart with an aching soul,
A wild scream from an endless fall,
The bones are melting,
The blood is freezing,
The skin is tore,
That's what they adore,