Walter Ferguson Poems
- Goodnight Sweet Spring Nature’s springtime end has come, ...
- Dear Daddy A warm voice is all I know, As it dances from ...
- Word Vomit Some people in life suffer from an affliction, ...
- Road Rage I board my little metal box early in the dawn, ...
- Poopy Face I am having a wonderful day, I love to laugh, I ...
- Images As I think back to what once was I glance at my ...
- Garden Of Stone Solitary garden of flower hath grown, Where...
Poetry is more of a hobby to me. Writing can be the best therapy to heal the soul and bring true emotion to the surface. True emotion is not something that should be revised. Every poem that I have done is the first draft and original thought. Some are better than others but none of them have been worked over and revised as this would take away from the intended impact. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter Ferguson
Garden Of Stone
Solitary garden of flower hath grown,
Where life has past and memory alone,
Now forevermore lies in row of stone,
To mark the passing of those we have once known.
Many a purpose of beyond do send,
Through joyful passing or violent end,
A wish to know his warm embrace,
At roads end a destiny they face.
In giving of prayer in love do grow,
The hope for departed the creator would show,
An everlasting piece, happiness, and love,
Only known in heaven above.