Werner Schmidt Poems
- Two Stories & A Song For Us An... -new- 1 A STORY OF US Big ...
- An Ode To A Maur* & A Dor -new- The Indian Ocean roars behind me.
- Sea Spot Run -new- You appear to be a cut and paste concoction ...
- Mystic Berry 2016 -new- A fasting Yemeni Sufi mystic ate berries in...
- Captain's* Prologue -new- A prologue is optional. A Captain's* ...
- Ignition Sequence Start -new- Are science, religion, ...
- Stuck On You Steam rises from my cupped hands. Sickle Moon ...
Werner Schmidt is a financial planner, coach and musician. Family* man.
*Spouse, kids, dogs
Experience more at https: //wernercreates.com/plain-speech-poetry/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Werner Schmidt
Stuck On You
Steam rises from my cupped hands.
Sickle Moon dances on my black rooibos tea.
Dirty, orange City Night Sky.
Trying not to blink. What am I looking at?
On a slow, hot summer afternoon
we watched our little prince flash
from his favourite branch and
smack down onto concrete.
Two weeks later, we were entertained
to our fairy's maiden flight.
A miracle as she flew from a picnic branch
to an inner-city emergency ward.
If angels are
to carry our children down to earth
why should they be in such a hurry?
What if our children grow to ...