william mae Poems
- Why Is It? The stars have their twinkle, The moon it’s ...
- This Moment Of Happiness If happiness only lies In a place ...
- Are We Watching The Same Star? I'm looking at this star ...
- Wishing The Impossible Midnights gaze on distant skies, A ...
- Soul Mates My words are tools that’s useless, To convey ...
- I Write Because Perhaps my words can hurt At times when ...
- I Breathe Again It came to me while I lay sleeping, How my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about william mae
Why Is It?
The stars have their twinkle,
The moon it’s mystic light,
But I will never hold you,
Not even for one night.
The sun has its glory,
The morning has its dew,
But I will never for one night,
Link my heart to you.
Why is it?
The pine tree has its whisper,
The wheat it’s gentle sway,
This love is all but wasted,
While you're so far away?
The ocean has its beauty,
The mountain has its view,
Why is it, everything is paired,
Accept my heart to you?