Yuliy Valenko Poems
- Confirmation As both our visions join My heart is warmed ...
- Keep Fishing Be fishers of men our Lord said, to His ...
- Be Lifted Longing for the higher state, not recognizing ...
- Precious Dreams Precious is the sight Knowledge of glad ...
- When A Story Settles What just two eyes saw just one soul ...
- Sugar Fire Sight clears up, new districts of thought not ...
- When All Are Busy Trowing higher your focus, when nowhere ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yuliy Valenko
As both our visions join
My heart is warmed afar.
Yet for me this is a heavy war
On both sides of the coin.
Do I really have to sacrifice
While running after you.
As if you're the one who holds the dice
In this vain illusion that seems so
Man, how my patience is tested
How my mind is strongly being cleansed.
Still I feel as if I'm fenced
In searching dreams of how I rested.
My dear! Please talk to me,
Let's have a deep conversation.
For I long so much to see
Your beautiful eyes
as my final confirmation.