Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Pushkar Bisht (8/27/2009 2:43:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

If you really read my poem 'what is truth? ' that will definitely help you to write from heart. Enjoy the truth I am sure you will be a great poet. If you don't enjoy truth you can be a poet but not great poet. I want you to be great.

What is truth?
    Truth - God is truth, truth is God
    Truth – Love to others
    Truth – Don’t abuse others
    Truth – Don’t hurt anyone’s feelings
    Truth – Obey your elders
    Truth – Be always polite to people
    Truth – Read good scriptures
    Truth – Make Charity
    Truth – To make others smile
    Truth – Do your work honestly
    Truth – Life is wonderful
    Truth – Life has a purpose
    Truth – Don’t harm others
    Truth – Nothing is bad and good
    Truth – Nothing is small and big
    Truth – Have a kind heart
    Truth – faith, love, hope & peace make a home
    Truth – Don’t have ego
    Truth – Don’t shirk the work
    Truth – Be always hopeful
    Truth – Be always brave
    Truth – Express thanks to God
    Truth – Learn from everything
    Truth – Beauty lies in ordinary things
    Truth – Make a prayer everyday
    Truth – happiness lies in every moment
    Truth – Nobody is our enemy
    Truth – The world is our home
    Truth – Life is a journey
    Truth – No trouble, no gain
    Truth – Never cry for past or tomorrow
    Truth – Enjoy your present
    Truth – Mother is great
    Truth – knowledge has no end
    Truth – Keep learning throughout your life
    Truth – Share your moments with others

Pushkar Bisht

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 0 Points Bullion Grey (9/3/2009 7:29:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Pushkar, Thank you for this wonderfilled, beautiful idea of your pen! I was delighted to read it and it will bewith me forever. Please share more as you can, I am sure I'm not the only one who ... more

• Rookie Christopher Holmberg (8/26/2009 7:01:00 PM) Post reply

Hey people, im new to poem hunter and to poetry, i could really use some feedback. much appreciated .

• Rookie Nikunj Sharma (8/22/2009 10:29:00 PM) Post reply

Have an idea..give it an image..start writing...revise and read it aloud to u...the poem is as ready as a cookie that just came out of heated owen....read my poems, they are simple to understand and relate to.

I just posted a poem dedicated to a sweet poetess Ms deborah cromer for her special day next week...see how simple the poem is...its titled A Poem For Deborah Cromer...

• Rookie Mojgan Zahaki (8/22/2009 3:05:00 PM) Post reply

just study hard
    think deep
    use the right words in the right place

• Rookie O'pateng Joy (8/22/2009 8:12:00 AM) Post reply

Don't worry about ryhming at the moment..just write anything that comes to find...and revise it a lot and focus...express your feelings through words that people will understand...REMEMBER poetry is NOT suppose to make sense....BUT express thoughts and emotionals with sentences that makes people put themselves in your shoes..

• Rookie Sam Yang (8/19/2009 8:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. Not new to writing poetry though. If you guys like to check out my poems and give your evaluations, I would appreciate it. Thanks - Sam

• Rookie Melvyn Mohan (8/19/2009 5:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone,

please can you read the latest poetry ive upload. i must warn you though, my poetry is not for anyone that is not opened minded. i have tackled the language hard and broken it down just to rebuild it and let it make sense to me, so it might not even be poetry but rambling of something deep inside of me that has to get out! ! !

• Rookie Olaitan Olaniran (8/18/2009 9:20:00 AM) Post reply

Hi fellow poets. Pls read my poems and see the little 17year old poet can do.

• Rookie Argenis Hernandez (8/17/2009 11:24:00 PM) Post reply

Just wrote a new poem after months in dry spell. It's called Days of San Pascual. I have a good feelin that it's one of my best in a long time. So please check it out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Rookie - 98 Points Ronn Michael Salinas (8/17/2009 6:52:00 PM) Post reply

Hi guys! Could you please comment on my latest poem, 'Immersed- submerged...drowneD'? Thanks

[Hata Bildir]