When I see birches bend to left and right
Across the lines of straighter darker trees,
I like to think some boy's been swinging them.
But swinging doesn't bend them down to stay. read more »
2.The Darkling Thrush
I leant upon a coppice gate,
When Frost was spectre-gray,
And Winter's dregs made desolate
The weakening eye of day. read more »
3.The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter
After Li Po
While my hair was still cut straight
across my forehead read more »
4.Song of Nature
Mine are the night and morning,
The pits of air, the gulf of space,
The sportive sun, the gibbous moon,
The innumerable days. read more »
5.Meditation At Lagunitas
All the new thinking is about loss.
In this it resembles all the old thinking.
The idea, for example, that each particular erases
the luminous clarity of a general idea. That the clown- read more »
In this Monody the author bewails a learned Friend, unfortunately
drowned in his passage from Chester on the Irish Seas, 1637;
by occasion, foretells the ruin of our corrupted Clergy, then in read more »
7.Four Poems for Robin
Siwashing It Out Once in Suislaw Forest
I slept under rhododendron
All nightblossoms fell read more »
8.Landscape With The Fall Of Icarus
According to Brueghel
when Icarus fell
it was spring read more »
---------------------It seems a day
(I speak of one from many singled out)
One of those heavenly days that cannot die;
When, in the eagerness of boyish hope, read more »
10.A Minor Bird
I have wished a bird would fly away,
And not sing by my house all day;
Have clapped my hands at him from the door read more »
11.Ode, Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood
THERE was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,
The earth, and every common sight,
To me did seem
Apparell'd in celestial light, read more »
12.The Wild Swans At Coole
THE trees are in their autumn beauty,
The woodland paths are dry,
Under the October twilight the water
Mirrors a still sky; read more »
New Nature Poems
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
- Willow Weeps, Heather Burns
- A Fallen Leaf, Heather Burns
- Science, Nature, Love, Michael Wride
- Nature, vishwa vish
- Nature Destroys Nature, Natasha Caroline Norville
- Folding Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Day, Chris Ajiduah
- Nature is Beautiful, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Nature 2, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- Nature, sallam yassin
- Nature Mourns, Somanathan Iyer
- The Butterfly, Terry Dawson
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem