Walking beyond my stretching hands.

I am trying to embrace her,
    From dusk to dawn-
    Moments after moments,
    Eras after era,
    From origin to origin.

But she is walking,
    Walking towards the deep dark forest.

Sanjibsaha Aniketa is an illustrious poet, novelist & academician With his many conspicuous books.

• L.a.h. - Love_and_hate_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland (12/19/2012 6:04:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey fellow poets, I'm L.A.H./Love_And_Hate/Lyle_Ashwyn_Holland_...
    Notice the pun between my real name's initials and my alias??? ;)
    Anyway, that's just to show the balance we have in our lives
    And the balance In my poems will be the same for you.
    The yin and the yang. The good side and bad side.
    The " Love_And_Hate" we share about everything...
    So check my poems out, about anything and everything.
    If real people can real-ate(relate) ...
    My 1st poem will be titled: " Dreams" !

• Makayla Johnson (12/18/2012 4:14:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Hi everyone... I'm having a very hard time getting my poems reviewed. I'm not sure what will help but I will review your poems if anyone would care to take a look at mine. Constructive criticism is very welcome. My poems can be a tad dark at times and I tend to use a lot of metaphores. Because of this, my poems often have different meanings for different people. It would be great to get different perspectives.

Thank you.: 3

Replies for this message:
    • Morinanna Wyzard (12/19/2012 3:37:00 PM) Post reply Stage

quote" My poems can be a tad dark at times and I tend to use a lot of metaphores" ok that sparks my interest heading over to read now!

• Emmanuel Ogundeji (12/17/2012 10:07:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, am actually new to this site and i actually didnt really my works, but i really want to improve, although i have a few poems ur ideas or comments are highly welcum

• Leon Somer (12/16/2012 10:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey,
    You. Yes you....... Hi. My Name is Leon, I’m 21 years old and a service member of the United States Coast Guard, I'm very new when it comes to posting poetry but I've been informed in the past that I am a decent poet. Whether or not this is true has yet to be seen however. So if you (that’s right YOU!) would please go ahead and look at my page. Back ground on me I’ve been writing for a long time, I have about 127 pages typed out in Microsoft Word but I’ve only published a select few so far. If you enjoy them please feel free to comment and rate, if you don't enjoy them please message me so I can bear the shame in private. I’m sure there will be plenty of that.

Respectfully,
    Leon Somer

• Sarah Mohyla (12/15/2012 2:11:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey I just uploaded some new poems and i'd luv if you could check them out and post your comments! i'd love to hear your advice!

• Maggie-may Anderson (12/14/2012 2:56:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi all I'm new to the site and new to writing poetry really. But its something i enjoy. I would like to write more and was just wondering how you guys get the ideas?is it from life experiences?what you have seen?what you have read?what people have spoken about?your comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Maggie-May

• Olga Ogradyuk (12/14/2012 7:26:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everybody! As I am not a native speaker (I am from Russia) I have some doubts about the compliance of my poem with the grammatical and lexical rules of English. Could you please check my poem for this issue?I will be endlessly grateful for your kind advice. Thank very much in advance!

• Joe Cangelosi (12/12/2012 5:10:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey everyone. I would love critiques on my poems, good or bad. I want to improve how I write. (I've been writing for less than a month) thank you for your time :)

• Nathan Hitchcock (12/12/2012 1:31:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hello people! i was wandering if you could check my new poem 'only me' and comment what you think and how i could improve! im knew to writing!

thanks
    nathan

[Hata Bildir]